IDIOMA (LANGUAGE) : ESPAÑOL
The energy diagnosis consists of the detection of anomalies in the consumption of electrical energy. The purpose of these is to take advantage of the electrical energy in a more efficient way and they are divided into three levels according to the investment that is carried out by the user and the depth of their analysis.
WHAT IS A LEVEL I ENERGY DIAGNOSIS?
In the first level energy diagnosis or path through the corridors, a visual inspection of the devices connected to the electricity supply is carried out, as well as the state of conservation of the facilities, the light receipt is analyzed and a census of the charge. With this energy diagnosis, savings measures are detected whose application is immediate and which does not require economic investment on the part of the user or which investments are almost nil. Its main advantage is to give a general idea about whether or not there is a possibility of energy saving. The diagnosis has an economic cost, which is the lowest cost with respect to the higher level diagnosis, in the electrical billing the savings are reflected when the recommendations that are raised in this diagnosis are carried out by the user.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ENERGY DIAGNOSIS OF LEVEL I
- Know the savings opportunities in energy consumption.
- Detailed analysis of the electricity bill.
- Realization of the charge census of the electrical installation.
- Identify the most used or waste electrical equipment.
- Recommendations to improve energy consumption habits.
- General recommendations.
- No or very small economic investment.
- Application of viable, technical and economic alternatives.
- Reduction in electric billing.
AREAS OF OPPORTUNITY GENERATED IN THE ENERGY DIAGNOSIS OF LEVEL I
- Air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Compressed air.
- Home appliances
- Electronic equipment
- Electrical installation